Local Enterprise Office (LEO) Wexford, in collaboration with Local Enterprise Offices in Waterford, Carlow and Kilkenny, invites participants to take part in this short seminar designed specifically to help guide SMEs and Micro Enterprise owner managers in the Food and Drinks Sector through the current COVID 19 crisis.
We have organised a short one hour video seminar to take place on:
Wednesday 1st April from 4.30pm to 5.30pm (we will send you details of how to log in)
While we will have experts online to handle queries, this is going to more about, the regional Food community sharing tips and knowledge. Ideally we will focus on helping each other, and pinpointing opportunities. A short and snappy event!
There is no charge, but you do need to reserve your space.
So far the following contributors will be online
- Local Enterprise Office – Update on LEO and other supports in relation to Covid-19 impact in the food sector
- Supervalu – What’s happening at retail level and where might food opportunities lie
- Amazon/Online – With online food sales up 10 fold, Amazon seller John Jenkins will help us understand where the opportunities are
- Former Investment Banker, Yvonne Scully will hep us understand “Business continuity, cash flow management and bank schemes” with the latest up to date information
- Food expert James Burke has been working with dozens of producers for the last 10 days and will summarise some of the opportunities and experiences he is seeing emerging with others. James will also facilitate the call.